"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Tante

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tante

Today is the day. The day I become Tante Christine (that's the Norwegian word for aunt, and what I call all my aunts on my dad's side of the family.) It's been a long, and at times heartbreaking journey, but in 40 minutes, my nephew will be born! He is apparently already showing his personality by being a stubborn little monkey and refusing to stop being breach and turn so it's c-section time. I'm off to go hang at the hospital all day with the fam, so comfort is the name of the game:
Cardigan - thrifted vintage (no tags, other than the name of the man who owned the sweater, ironed on from a retirement home)
Polka dot blouse - thrifted Kenneth Cole
Jeans - thrifted Armani Exchange
Shoes - thrifted Minnetonka Moccasin


Hooray! I'm SOOOOO excited to meet him and find out his name! My sister and her husband have kept it a secret from everyone! What brats! Just kidding, love you Kim and Luke!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails