"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Holidaze

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Holidaze

Ooooookay! I disappeared for a bit, didn't I? Well I've got two special outfits to show you to make up for it! First, my Christmas dress!
12-24-11 Christmas Eve
Dress - thrifted handmade (the same as the orange one)
Blazer - thrifted JH Collectables
Pin - thrifted
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Unlisted by Kenneth Cole (hand-me-downs from sister)

Nate came home with me and got to meet my extremely large and loud extended family. I was sad I didn't get to see my nephew Henrik on his first Christmas (they stayed in MN), but my sister made sure to take lots of pictures of him. He has no idea what Christmas is but it sure seems like he LOVES it:


I also got to meet this little lady:

My brothers new dog, Marley! Tory didn't want his Bull Mastiff, Cash, to get lonely, so he got him a little friend. Aww, look at the odd couple, taking a little afternoon nap:


And tonight's New Year's Eve outfit!
12-31-11 New Year's Eve!
Shirt - Gryphon
Ring - vintage via flea market
Skirt - Zoe D. 
Shoes - Simply Vera

Gryphon sequin shirt
vintage ring via flea market

I missed the whole "bare midriff" thing the first time around. I was too young and too well behaved to attempt such a thing, so I figure now is a good time to try it. I'm 30 and this is two inches of my stomach, deal with it. Yay! Happy New Year everyone! I'll be back to posting regularly once I go back to work on Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails