"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Black metal

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Black metal

A black leather pencil skirt with attached gold chains isn't something I'd normally consider "work wear." But I've worn it once before to work (and once to a Mr. Leather contest) and after seeing this photo of Ahn (of 9to5Chic), I decided to dig it out and wear it again. My outfit is pretty different than hers (um, hello? HER NECKLACE - no one is about to lend me a necklace that Kate Moss wore in Vogue.) Anyhoodle, the photo reminded me that there is a way to wear this dominatrix of a skirt to work...

Shirt - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Necklace - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted Firenze Santa Barbara
Bangle - thrifted
Tights - TJ Maxx maybe??
Shoes - Seychelles

I threw in a front and side view because it's hard to tell what it looks like in only one photo due to the side chains:


I also didn't want to wear black opaque tights with this but realized that I don't own any sheer ones except these argyle ones and two even crazier pairs (if you can believe it). Oops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think other website proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and magnificent user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You're an expert in this topic!
Rowenta DA-75 Steam ' n Press Dual-Voltage Travel Steam Iron

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails