"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Dots and damask

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dots and damask

Monday... worn to hang out with my special needs buddy then go out for cocktails with a friend who is in town from Colorado...
Blouse - thrifted vintage aileen
Shorts - thrifted Old Navy
Wedges - nicole by Nicole Miller, inherited from a friend

Tuesday... worn to hang out with my special needs buddy and sweat. A lot. But I'm tired of hearing about the weather, so we'll leave it at that.
Tank - thrifted Patrick Robinson for Target sample
Bangles - J.Crew outlet
Skirt - American Apparel
Sandals - Juicy Couture


I'm still steadily listing new vintage stuff on the etsy. A bunch of skirts...

Aaaand, I made a few canvas totes for the shop too. I know a lot of people don't wear graphic tees, so I thought I'd try this! They are available in either black or yellow and have the beehive hairdo graphic on one side and the beard of bees graphic on the other!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails