"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): First day of school '12

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First day of school '12

Well, it's the first day of school and back to working full time for me! As usual, I'm ready to go back. I love the summer, but by the time Labor Day rolls around, I'm ready to go back to a more normal routine. Not that I won't miss boating, watching baseball games, outdoor barbeques, swimming in my pool, and having afternoons to do whatever I want...
9-4-12 First day of school '12
Blouse - thrifted vintage Lang Originals
Pin - vintage via estate sale
Skirt - American Apparel
Sandals - Chinese Laundry

Pin detail...
vintage pin

Ahh, I do love the first day of school. The tiny kids with their huge backpacks bursting with supplies and everyone is so excited and energized! Might have to go treat myself to some new, fancy pens! I do love a good pen...

P.S. You've got 6 days left to enter my giveaway for the Vintage Road Trip... so get on it if you haven't yet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails