"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Ugly duckling

Friday, November 2, 2012

Ugly duckling

11-2-12 The ugly duckling
Sweater - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Bongo

Woooooooooooo! I made it to Friday! It was a busy week! I'm going to my friend Erik's for his birthday party tonight and I'm ready for a beer. Or three.

I saw over on Orchid Grey that she's doing a 30 day drawing challenge and thought it would be fun to join in:

I'm pretty mediocre at drawing and I enjoy it, but I get busy and then I forget to do it. So hopefully having "assignments" every day will help. However,  I don't want to put tooooo much time and effort into it so I'm doing a post-it note sketch every day rather than a big ol' drawing. Of course, the first day is the hardest - drawing yourself. Stupid self-portraits, kills me every time. So here ya go, day 1:

100_1733

Let me know if anyone else decides to do it, you only missed day one so now's the time to start!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails