"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Black on black

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Black on black

On Friday each grade at my school was assigned a color to wear for Spirit Week. I chose to dress in black, like the 3rd graders (both because it's easy and because the 3rd graders this year are the biggest bunch of hypochondriacs I've ever met so I feel like I'm a part of their class.)
5-9-14 Black on black
Vest - thrifted Express
T-shirt - Threadless
Cropped pants - thrifted NY & Co.
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Friday night Nate and I made pizza from scratch then went and watched hockey and had a few beers with a friend. Saturday Nate had to work at the photo booth all day and I had to waitress in the evening. I started stenciling our little entryway (we painted it black a few weeks ago and I cut out the rose stencil myself.) So far so good!
rose stencil

I'll show you it again once it's finished (if I ever have a night off to work on it again!)

Sunday I had to waitress the Mother's Day brunch all day, then called my mom, then Nate and I sat by the pool and played cards for a while since it was not raining for once.

Monday... more black.
5-12-14 Black lace
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical (lenses replaced)
Shirt - thrifted Target sample
Skirt - Future Paradise
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails