"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): F for Effort

Thursday, May 22, 2014

F for Effort

Whoa dudes, I fell way behind with the six year wrap-up and randomly playing hooky from work - so here we go. A classic photo dump.

This day was super rainy, which meant I didn't bike to work so I wore a maxi skirt - generally a biking no-no. It rained for like 24 hours straight. It made me want to stay home and nap but I didn't.
5-14-13 One
Cardigan - Old Navy
Polo - from the golf club
Skirt - thrifted vintage Aileen
Wedges - thrifted Nine West (they're under there somewhere!)

I am hoping this was the last cold day. It was only in the 40's and it was super annoying! It's mid May! Nate picked me up from work and we looked at three houses. Two of which were not good and one which had accepted an offer an hour before we got there. House hunting is so frustrating!
5-15-14 Two
Sweater - Gap
Pins - thrifed, flea markets, etc
Polo - from the golf club
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Minnetonka Moccasins

left pins detailright pin detail

Woo! Tuesday - a very warm and bikeable day! It was like 78 degrees and it was glorious! Then I had to go waitress until 11pm. Boo.
5-20-14 Three
Vest - thrifted (no tags)
Dress - Target
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

This was yesterday, also an awesome bike day (though it was windy as hell!)
5-21-14 Four
Necklace - thrifted
Oxford - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Skirt - thrifted Express
Ballet flats - Target

This necklace kinda looks like it's made out of rock candy...
necklace detail

Ok, now that that is out of the way, we'll go back to regularly scheduled blog programming. Whatever that is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails