"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Onward

Friday, May 2, 2014

Onward

Wednesday...
IMG_4267
Sweater - DKNY
Oxfort - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Jeans - Gap
Ballet flats - Mudd

Sleeve detail: 
DKNY sweater sleeve

Wednesday afternoon I ran home, exercised, showered, and then went back to school to work registration night for our new students for next year. Seeing next years group of kindergartners was so cute! They're so little! And we have two more sets of twins! Our school already has four sets of twins! They're so hard to keep straight!

Thursday...
IMG_4274
Necklaces - thrifted, flea markets, etc
Oxford - thrifted vintage Tom Boy of California
Bangles - thrifted, flea markets, etc
Jeans - Gap
Sandals - Jessica Simpson

Thursday I hung out with my special needs buddy - we made pasta for dinner and played basketball. Then Nate and I watched a super long baseball game - it was well over 4 hours! I love me some baseball, but geez! It's past my bedtime!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails