"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Twoday

Friday, May 9, 2014

Twoday

Wednesday... it was "school shirt day" for Spirit Week at the school where I work. But I changed out of my black school tee and into a plain black shirt for the outfit photo since I don't want to plaster the name of my school all over the internet.

IMG_4307
Necklaces - DIY
Shirt - thrifted Target sample
Bangles - thrifted, flea markets, etc.
Skirt - American Apparel
Ballet flats - Target

Necklace detail (I was actually wearing one more at school but I gave a purple one to a 1st grader who was having a really rough day.)
IMG_4311


Thursday... it was "Twins Day" where all the kids dress the same as a friend or as their teacher. Since I work alone in my office I figured I wouldn't have a twin anyway so I wore my most unique dress instead. Rebel, rebel.

IMG_4317
Dress - vintage Alfred Shaheen
Necklace - thrifted vintage
Shoes - thrifted Nine West

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails